Transitional Living Program Manager
Sipe’s Orchard Home is seeking to fill the position of Program Manager for its Transitional Living Program. The Transitional Living Program at Sipe’s Orchard Home serves 16-21 year old youth who are aging out of foster care. The Program Manager provides oversight for the direct care staff and oversees the daily operations of the program.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in social work from an appropriately accredited institution; or a bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution and one to two years of directly related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
- Dependable character and personal qualities as verified through interviews and reference checks, including law enforcement authorities.
- Requires moderate, physical activity at times.
- Maintain CPR/First Aid Certification
- Biennially complete and meet agency and regulatory rules for the following: criminal background check, responsible individual list, sex offender list, NC health and personnel registry, and physical.
- Requires 24 contact hours of training for staff development per calendar year.
*Provide supervision to the youth care and youth case workers.
*Develops staffing schedules and maintains staff to client ratios in accordance with state regulations.
*Oversees and maintains the quality of care for the residential clients at each assigned facility.
*Conducts youth admission interviews and facilitates the intake process.
*Oversees development of youth Transitional Living Plans.
*Maintain facility conformity with state and COA rules and regulations.
*Responsible for the inputs and outcomes of each assigned facility.
*Provide PQI data monthly to the Program Director.
The above list is not all-inclusive; therefore, other responsibilities may become necessary.
Please download our Employment Application here and send completed application to DeLane Bowman at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 828.256.4031