Fall 2015 Newsletter
From The President:
For a couple of years we have focused on restoration at Sipe’s–restoration of children’s lives as well as our buildings and grounds. Today, we are seeing results!
• Houston Cottage’s Transitional Living Program is expanding, with definite plans underway for the renovation and occupation of two currently empty buildings.
• All of our Houston residents are employed.
• One of our Houston graduates began her senior year of college.
• Forty-five four year olds left us in June, ready for kindergarten.
• A solar farm is being built on 25 acres, adding to the crops, cows, sheep, clubs, and cell tower which also use our excess acreage and generate revenue which serves our mission.
These are exciting times at Sipe’s! You will see in this newsletter our expansion plans for the Transitional Living Program, as well as samples of all the folks who support our work. From cash donations, fund raisers, and physical labor, our community propels us forward with its gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Click below to read more: