Transitional Living Program Director
Sipe’s Orchard Home is seeking to fill the position of Program Director for its Transitional Living Program. The Transitional Living Program at Sipe’s Orchard Home serves 16-21 year old youth who are aging out of foster care. The Program Director provides oversight for the Transitional Living Program and oversees the daily operations of the program.
Qualifications: Master’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution and one to four years of directly related experience; or a bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution and one to four years of directly related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
- Dependable character and personal qualities as verified through interviews and reference checks, including law enforcement authorities.
- Requires moderate, physical activity at times.
- Maintain CPR/First Aid Certification
- Biennially complete and meet agency and regulatory rules for the following: criminal background check, responsible individual list, sex offender list, NC health and personnel registry, and physical.
- Requires 24 contact hours of training for staff development per calendar year.
*Responsible for program integrity, growth, and quality.
*Meet and maintain targeted census levels for each facility in the transitional living program.
*Serve as primary contact for referrals and admissions.
*Oversee facility conformity with state and COA rules and regulations.
*Provide supervision to program managers and other transitional living employees.
*Provide PQI data monthly to the PQI Coordinator.
*Provide other input and output reports.
The above list is not all-inclusive; therefore, other responsibilities may become necessary.
Please download our Employment Application here and send completed application to DeLane Bowman at:
Email: email@example.com or Fax: 828.256.4031